Those early weeks and months of your puppy's life are critical in their development into happy, well-balanced young dogs. Our puppy programme is designed to help you with those first few weeks of enjoying your puppy. Developed to include appropriate socialisation, basic behaviours and fun stimulating games this programme will provide a solid foundation for you and your puppy to progress through the teenage months.
With a pre-puppy visit followed by 4 one-to-one sessions after your puppy arrives, this programme provides you with the information and skills to build a great relationship with your puppy.
Included in the Programme:
- Pre-puppy visit - a visit before you get your puppy to discuss house training, chewing, socialisation and much more
- Four one-to-one sessions to learn the basic life skills needed by a puppy on joining the big new world!
- Appropriate Socialisation
- Copies of Ian Dunbar's publications "Before you Get Your Puppy" and "After you Get Your Puppy"
- Puppy Pack of help sheets and advice leaflets
No reviews were found.